NavMenu

Monday, July 28, 2014

HEY YOU!

Right, so this is where I tell you about how I have a plan for this blog, and that it's going to be full of inspiration and DIY projects and life lessons that will help you through your day to day schedules and bring a smile to your faces. There's only one, teensy problem.

I have no plan.

I have no idea what direction this blog will be going, but it WILL be going somewhere. And what an adventure it shall be! But the journey doesn't start until you set foot outside your doors, so here I am, taking small, but forward moving step outside my door. The road may go ever on and on, but I have yet to learn which road I shall be taking. I guess I shall just take whichever road seems right at the time.

I CAN tell you that I'm a giant geek, so there will be lots of geekery involved. Whether it be comics or movies or television or books or video games or simply me spouting out facts about life, something will happen. I'm just not sure what yet. I've just decided that I shall learn as I go.

No comments:

Post a Comment